Snow capped peaks. A brilliantemerald-coloured lake. Majestic fir trees. Fresh, invigoratingmountain air. This is the setting that inspired the greatJack Nicklaus to create a course as unique as himself.
This par 71, 18-hole course winds along a gentle valley flooroffering you a spectacular setting as your golfing skills aretested to the fullest.
Just minutes from cobblestone walkways and street side cafes ofthe resort town of Whistler, Nicklaus North stands out asone of the great courses in North America.
It’s no wonder this is only one of a few rare golf courses inthe world bearing Jack Nicklaus’ name.
What distinguishes the Village at Nicklaus North is the balancebetween these natural assets and golf course living. Nicklaus Northrepresents golf course living within a setting that caters tolifestyle.
With Nicklaus’ blend of blue and bent grassfairways and bent grass greens, Nicklaus North’s five setsof tees will present unique challenges to all caliber golfers. Witha yardage of 6,925 from the championship Nicklaus tees, the par 71course will present a most daunting challenge for even the mostexperienced plays. For those who simply enjoy golf as a peacefulretreat from daily pressures, the red tees will offer a lessarduous and more enjoyable experience.
Golf Course Features
- The Den Restaurant & Grill – featuring Whistler’s onlylakeside patio!
- Full-service Golf Shop – TAYLOR MADE rental clubs, Adidasrental shoes, and select merchandise from all your favoritebrands
- Lessons & clinics available with our team of CPGAProfessionals
- Full service practice facility with grass tee drivingrange
- Group, Tournament & Event coordination services
- 20,000 square foot, 200-seat licensed dining room andlounge
- 4000 square foot patio overlooking lake and mountains
- Tournament and group coordination services
- On-site catering team of professionals
- Full-service golf shop
Whistler Golf Packages
Come play and stay in Whistler at one of our accommodations inWhistler.
Let Aloha help you with your perfect Whistler golf package.