Check In & Out
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
- Your personal information, along with all deposits & payments for accommodation are kept secure and confidential. Your personal information is never sold, or distributed to third party companies.
- Your credit card statement will show the charge as coming from Aloha Whistler.
- No housekeeping is included in stays shorter than 8 nights.
- Stays of 8 nights or longer will receive a full mid-stay clean, including linen and towel change.
- Extra housekeeping can be requested for an additional fee.
- Each unit is privately owned and subject to availability. Due to unforeseen circumstances, should the reserved unit no longer be available for rental, Aloha Whistler reserves the right to relocate the guests to another unit of equivalent or superior quality.
- Although they’re serviced regularly, Aloha Whistler cannot guarantee against over-use or mechanical failure of hot tubs. Please report any equipment that is not operating properly, and Aloha will make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Check In Location
- Aloha Whistler will contact you prior to your Whistler arrival with check in information and unit details.
- When you are driving up to Whistler, please contact Aloha Whistler from the town of Squamish (45 minutes south of Whistler), so that an Aloha Whistler representative can meet you at your unit, or give you your door codes to get in.
- If you are arriving by bus you still must contact Aloha Whistler from Squamish to inform you of your door code. Please call toll free at 1-888-938-9998.
- Late check-ins must be pre-arranged in advance to arrival date by calling Aloha’s above toll-free number, if you call outside office hours, listen to the message and call the after-hours emergency number provided.
Minimum Age Restriction
- Everyone in the group must be over the age of 25 years to book (or accompanied by parents).
- Clients may be asked to provide identification when checking in to ensure that they meet the age requirement. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, and the party will not be permitted to check in and/or the party will be required to vacate the property. All additional charges and payment will be the responsibility of the client should they need to move to another property.
Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- A pre-authorization payment will be taken as a security deposit upon arrival
- A one night’s room deposit is charged at time of reservation.
- Full payment is automatically charged 45 days prior to arrival date.
- Full payment is charged immediately for all reservations made within 45 days of expected arrival date.
- Cancellations outside of 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations within 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit the full amount.
- Once full payment is taken, no refunds are given if all or any part of reservation is cancelled, either before arrival date or during the stay.
- No shows are regarded as a cancellation.
- All properties are non-smoking and do not allow any pets.
- Parking at all units is complimentary, except The Aspens.
CONTACT US TODAY
If there is any other information that you would like, please feel free to contact us at anytime. We assure you that we will provide the best possible service to you, your guests and our customers. Order your Epic pass from Luxury In Whistler today.